Translate

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Best Friend Ever



I have been so busy colouring in that my computer on the desktop has a pile of photos that are waiting to be blogged. I leave them on the desktop so I don't forget them and its getting hard to find anything else so I thought I better blog some.

This beautiful card is using a Mo's Digital Pencil image. Isn't she just the cutest little cutie with her little button lips and the way she is looking at the bear.
Mo has such a talent for drawing the most amazing images and if you are not into digital then many of her images  are available as stamps as well.
I totally enjoyed colouring her in with copics and used a stitched rectangle die to make a frame for her as the tree and swing just end mid air. I did do some additional length to the branches and the rope just slightly as I wanted to use this die and it wasn't quite a perfect fit without too much clear underneath.

I added bits of white with my Uni-ball Signo white pen(the best I have used so far) and added glossy accents to all the apples. Her dots on her pants look 3D in the photo.

Will add this to




Would also like to enter






Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.





4 comments:

Ruth said...

So so cute!! Love your colouring :) xx

lostinpaper said...

She is so cute! And I'm so glad you decided to share. I'm snowed under at the moment (avoiding/putting off) making 60 invitations... guess I'd just as hunker down and get it done lol.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. She is very cute :)

Melissa L. said...

Oh! Lovely coloring, Aileen. This is so sweet. I love how you matted the image too. Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps & More. Melissa - DT