Translate

Thursday 22 October 2015

Just a Note and Thank you

This is another two cards  that I did at the same time as I did the pink one yesterday. These are done in blue, one a full size card and the other a little note card.



The smaller card was because the panel I coloured is a smaller one. After colouring with copics I fussy cute around the frame and bits of the flower and adhered to a piece of Blue cardstock which was then added to a piece of white cardstock. Added a couple of enamel dots and stamped the 'Just a Note' sentiment.



In this instance the coloured panel is longer so I did a standard card size. Stamped 'Thankyou'


Here you can see the flowers close up and the blue coloured paper is textured and really finishes the card off perfectly.

Again I will add this to 


Thank you for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two fabulous cards. Like the blue textured paper.

Ruth said...

Gorgeous - liked the pink but absolutely adore the blue!! Xx

Unknown said...

Love these cards and the pink version you did. What flower stamp is that, it's gorgeous. Karen x

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous note card...that blue is amazing.

Dotty Jo said...

Simply stunning, Aileen - goodness me, I wish I'd made them! Jo x