Translate

Monday 5 October 2015

Christmas, A time for love and cheer.........


I coloured this image from Mo's Digital Images. I love the look on the cats face, it's like 'ooo oooh it's not gunna hold meee'. So I thought the sentiment was perfect for it, making memories and all.


Coloured with copics, added glossy accents to the baubles for a bit of dimension and kindy glitz white glitter around the base of the tree.


Here's a close up for the cat. Very easy and simple card.

Would like to enter this in



First time entering this challenge so I hope I have followed the rules.

Thanks for coming to visit and I hope to see you again soon.


8 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Another fabulous Mo image and a new one to me, this cat looks like he is having a blast! ps AWEsome card!

Ruth said...

I absolutely love this card! I love how he's just hanging on in there. Brilliant for Christmas jollity. Xx

Diane Jaquay said...

Such an adorable image, beautifully colored!

Anni said...

Bwhahaha, love the image, it is hilarious!
Anni

Gayatri said...

Adorable card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday CHallenge :)
Gayatri

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous card. Great image and once again coloured beautifully.

Shona Chambers said...

This is so funny, what a fantastic image and you've coloured it beautifully!!!

Sarn said...

Wonderful xxx