Translate

Saturday 10 October 2015

You look FABULOUS



Doesn't she just. Yes that's me getting ready to go to the races....hahahahaha oops that was my head falling off as I rolled around laughing. Miss Elegance I'm not but I do so love these Stamping Bella stamps.


This card was so easy to do. Stamped onto white card then again stamped onto patterned paper. Coloured in her body, hat bag and gloves. Love the lippy. The hat was made to match the dress. Cut out the dress and drew around the outline with black liner pen to redefine it.


I love how this turned out right down to the little purple ribbon on her bag to match the outfit.
I then decided rather than cut a lot of different mats I would use a patterned paper background with the ombre look. Trimmed close to the image so I could tilt slightly, then added the sentiment.

All done and perfect for the

I just realised  as I went to the address this is a CAS Challenge and the extra paper layer may be too much, so please remove if not right.


Definitely has stripes.


Thank you for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.



7 comments:

francesca said...

beautiful project!! :)
I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog!
Be sure to check it out: http://fridayfinally.blogspot.it/2015/10/merry-christmouse-giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

Truly Fabulous!

Loll said...

Hi Aileen. This is awesome! I love your Bella in her pretty dress with matching accessories. And that ombre background is so pretty and perfect backdrop for your image. This is definitely CAS ... thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Fab job on coordinating every detail on the colors - love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

NGCARDS said...

A great creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

Bonnie said...

What a fabulous card, Aileen! I love how you've dressed Bella and the layout you've used to show her off! Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

OMG, this is so cool! The dress is awesome, and yellow and purple, ohhhh, such a glamorous girl! Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers!