Translate

Sunday 25 October 2015

Sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey.



Yes I know it says 'grey' on the stamp but finding one with the correct spelling for here in Australia is near impossible and I have a couple of stamp sets that use the 'gray' so I just ignore our regional spelling for the time being.

The flowers are a digital stamp and I have gone blank at the moment on who's it is. I am currently cataloging all my digital stamps and trying to make sure they are listed under the correct name for who made them but I have way tooo many to complete this quickly.

Many I can tell you who it is very quickly as I mostly buy from the same people but there is a fold that contains beautiful images and many times they are only one or two from a particular person and they have no corresponding pdf with ownership and rules of use so that makes it a bit harder. It means I sometimes spend hours looking, getting sidetracked and end up buying more.

Enough on that subject. Back to the card.


As you can see I have copic coloured, its a really eye catching bunch of flowers. I used the negative from a die cut that I made out of the orange and turned it into a frame for the flowers.
Stamped my sentiment and attached a die cut 'Sunshine' sentiment.


Here it is close up. Simple quick and easy to do.

Will add this to


will also add to


Its hard to find challenges when I'm busy using spring colours and 
everywhere is talking Fall/Autumn and Halloween.


Definitely hand coloured with copics.

Thank you for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.



5 comments:

Kelly Latevola said...

Your card is making me miss summer already! I love your brightly colored blooms :)

Ruth said...

Gorgeous - love your colour choices - that red to yellow flower is stunning! Xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Lovely bright colours.
How are you cataloging your digital images? This is something I know I should do when I have time.

Kim Heggins said...

So much fun....love all those pretty flowers.

Darnell said...

Your coloring is beautiful, Aileen! This is such a wonderfully bright and happy card!! Hugs, Darnell