Translate

Friday 9 October 2015

Online Card Class - Copics Day 1 -part 2


All finished and ready for Day 2.
I tried to use different colour combinations with the boxes to what I used for the balloons just to give myself more choices. I was quite pleased with all the different ranges I put together.


Even put together a grey package. With most of these I only used two colours for the ribbon and shadow. It was fun practicing and now I have a number of different combinations to refer to when colouring with my copics. As I said yesterday you can tell I like brighter.

Will enter this in


Thanks for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.

Before I go I just want to say thank you to all those people who have become my followers or visit me often, I truly appreciate your comments when you visit. 

It always brings a smile to my face, sometimes a chuckle and sometimes I have to share your comments with my mum cause she is fascinated that people come to look at my cards and leave wonderful comments. Even people overseas. Yes my mum is totally computer illiterate and now she has Alzheimer's she seems even more fascinated. 

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Fabulous! I love the colours - I really need to build my collection, but it's going to take some time - and a bit more cash! And you are more than welcome. I love coming to see your work - and I love your blogging style. It's just like you're chatting to us as you go. Feels lovely and natural. Xx

francesca said...

beautiful project!! :)
I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog!
Be sure to check it out: http://fridayfinally.blogspot.it/2015/10/merry-christmouse-giveaway.html

craftytreen said...

you are doing such a great job. I never finished that class. I have to go back and finish it. its on a list...... your gray package ever looks fabulous.
did you get sandy allnock's hex chart? I cant live without it. it has helped me so much.