Translate

Monday 19 October 2015

Merry Christmas from the Farm




No I don't live on a farm. I'm more likely to see Kangaroos, Wombats and Koalas on my trips to Canberra each week on my visits to mum and dads than I am likely to see a pig ora chicken. Yes we see lots of sheep and cows munching away as we travel but never any as cute as these.


Check out the animals close up, the star, the Roosters comb, the cows tail and of course the star all have glossy accents just for that little touch of bling/shine.

I love the sentiment. I stamped onto some scraps of paper that look like old farm house peeling paint boards. Single layer card, really not don't for anything special but thought I might get a move on with the Christmas cards.

Will enter this in 







9 comments:

Ruth said...

Fabulous! Reminds me of that story, the Musicians of Bremen. A totally different Christmas card! Xx

lostinpaper said...

Hilarious Aileen, love these stacked farm critters!

Anonymous said...

Love how you stamped everyone on top of each other. The animals look pretty happy about it to.

Melissa L. said...

Oh sooooo cute, Aileen. I love it! Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps & More. :) Melissa - DT

Deborah Frings said...

LOL! This is such a fun card - great work! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Becca Cruger said...

Hello Miss Aileen! I don't know if you saw it, but you were one of the winners at the Hop to Stop! Could you send me an email address so I can connect you with your prize? :)

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...just love your stacked holiday animals, so fun!

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun and creative card! I love your awesome coloring on the farm critters!

Leanne said...

oh!! what a fun card with all the farm animals.

It's perfect for our current Aloha Friday Challenge with Kitty Bee Designs. Mahalo for joining us!