Translate

Thursday 8 October 2015

BELIEVE in your Dreams


I decided I wanted to participate in the CAS(E) this sketch Challenge and so played around with an Altenew Flower stamp set and my zigs.



First I cut out a circle with my cuttlebug then used the circle to mask the majority of the card front.
I then stamped each flower twice, once each side of the card and white embossed (will probably have a go with gold and silver embossing next time as I like the look here but would like to define the flowers more.

I did a bit of stamping and embossing and masking as I went adding only a flower at a time so as not to smear the embossing powder. Once I had finished that I used my Zig watercolour pens (Canson watercolour paper)

Once I was happy with the intensity I added Wink of Stella for sparkle as one does.

I finished off picking the sentiment and curved it on my stamp block. It fit perfectly.


Feel I have followed the sketch fairly well.

I would like to enter this in 

I would also like to enter 


I think thats all for today so I hope you enjoyed your visit and come again soon.




9 comments:

Hannelie said...

This is beautiful Aileen! I love the shimmer and vibrant colors!
Thanks for joining us at Case this sketch!

Michelle Lupton said...

Such a pretty card. Love that touch of Wink of Stella!

Ruth said...

It's gorgeous! Really love how th colours sparkle with the WoS - a card is not a card without wink of Stella I say ;) xx

lostinpaper said...

Those colours look so cheery and bright! Glad to hear you added a bit of wink!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

francesca said...

beautiful project!! :)
I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog!
Be sure to check it out: http://fridayfinally.blogspot.it/2015/10/merry-christmouse-giveaway.html

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love all those pretty posies.

Sarn said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS xxx

Rushd Lady said...

Your gorgeous flowers popped right out of Kathy Racoosin's Challenge blog post at me, so I had to come investigate. Very pretty!