Translate

Friday 30 October 2015

Bow to your partner........




Just a couple of quick posts now for the Daily Marker Challenge. No Card, just colouring.
Both of these little cuties are done with........yes you guessed right - copics. I love them, they are so fast and quick to colour with.
Again these are Mo's Digital images. I have a combination now of both Digital and rubber stamps. One thing I like about digital is that you can set up a scene with other digital images if you want even combining a couple of images together. I have done that before but I do stay within the artists images, I don't combine different images from different artists as I am pretty sure it would not be the wanted by them.

I also like that I can make the image big enough to be the whole front of the card or small so I can do little images or parts of an image.



This cutie is more a Honey Blonde with her pink tutu. Once I had finished colouring I used a glue pen and scribbled on the little girls tutu and then added glitter. Used Kindy Glitz to add her hairband. Look at the little dimples at the back of her arms.


This little sweetie is with the purple copics and more sun kissed with her blonde hair.
This time when I added the glue I used a thicker glitter that I had in my stash but wasn't so happy with it. It looks better in real life than here but still won't use again.

Also used the Kindy Glitz to add the hairband. Will make a couple of cards later but for now

will add to

Thanks for coming to visit and hope you come again soon.


3 comments:

TLady said...

Hi Aileen! Thank you for your visit & your comment! ;) I HAD TO come over & see your work! Your images are ADORABLE!!!!! AND your coloring looks FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER JOB!!!! I see we frequent the same places! LOL HOPE to see you around more & HOPE you WIN SOMETHING FUN!!!! ;) BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

awww, these are so adorable and i love the colours!

lostinpaper said...

Such a cutie patootie, and the added glitter is perfect!