Translate

Thursday 22 October 2015

Just a little something especially for you.




I love how this turned out. Talk about the perfect colours together. Purple and green YAHOOOO.
The image I have coloured in with copics and then covered wings and things with Wink of Stella sparkle. Can see it a bit in the close up photo but really its just sparkle land.




After colouring this image in I then die cut with a stitched rectangular die. Placed at an angle on the coloured paper that was adhered to the base of the card.



the green and purple paper I would love to claim as mine and water coloured but I would be lying. I wish it was done by me and I will be trying this weekend to achieve this look. It is a sheet from a patterned paper 6 x 6 pad. Totally highlighted the coloured image.

This cute little fairy and squirrel is a digital image from  Funky kits Sugar Nellie. I have quite a number of images that I have printed up but not coloured yet so they join my NBUS schtuff (lucky they are virtual till printed up or you couldnt move at my place).

Will send this off to 




Thought I would enter my first challenge at 




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous image. Until I scrolled and read I thought you had created this background paper. Have fun creating some over the weekend.

Ruth said...

Absolutely gorgeous background - you have to give it a go!!! Super cute. Xx

Sue said...

Aileen, I am so pleased you have shared your wonderful card with us at The Sugar Bowl this time. Your colour combination and colouring are gorgeous and I love how you have used such a perfect piece of card to mount your beautiful image.
Sue...xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image, stunning colouring and wonderful sparkle.
Thank you for taking part in the Sugar Bowl Challenge this month.
Sue xx

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning! Jo x