Translate

Sunday 28 February 2016

A baby is a bit of stardust blown from heaven.


Another baby card I have coloured with copics. This was an interesting challenge as I only have black copic and a couple of greys that are very light grey so I didn't know if I was going to be able to get a decent look to my colouring of the pandas outfit. If you click on the image to enlarge you will see it didn't turn out too bad at all.


What a little cutie, very light shading around the fluff of the head piece and light skin colouring for the baby. Added a very small amount Glossy Accents to the eyes and those luscious lips. Very simple.


I cut out with the Wonky square die and placed on a piece of patterned paper that I felt worked well with the image.

Finished off with a lovely stamped sentiment.

Add this to






Okay thanks so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.










6 comments:

Ashwini Rao said...

So adorable! Great coloring, Aileen!

Nana said...

Such a precious card. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Barb Ghig said...

Didn't turn out bad? I think it turned out AMAZING, Aileen! Love how you colored this darling baby, and that you even created 'fur' on the outfit! Such a cute, cute card!

lostinpaper said...

Your sweet little panda baby is coloured perfectly, your totally met your challenge!

Ruth said...

You did great - it's amazing what you can do with just a few colours. Makes me wonder if I should stop buying Copics.... Ahahahah no chance! But I agree that a baby is a bit of stardust blown from heaven, when they're not tired or hungry. Then they are clearly from the other place.... Xx

TaeEun said...

Oh.... so cute, Aileen! This little baby made me smile! And your coloring is fabulous. I could see the furry texture of the panda outfit in the enlarged image! Love the sentiment too!