Translate

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Love You Valentine


I couldn't resist getting the stamp set this one comes from. Its a Penny Black stamp, so cute. Really enjoyed colouring this in with yes.....copics.


I am having a problem with one of my red colours, I have to push the lid on by pushing it on the table or it doesn't seal properly then when I want to use it I have had the pen come apart all together on a couple of occasions. Love my reds, may have to order another I think maybe I will get in sketch this time as the lids are easier to get off.

Anyway I have used all reds and soft pink reds on this image and to finish it off I put Glossy Accents on all the little floating hearts.


After I finished I then decided to add white gel pen dots over the dots on  the dress and rather like this look. Then I cut her out with a circular stitched die. Cut a layer of pattern paper to place on the front of the card slightly smaller all round and cut the same stitched die circle out as it also leaves a stitched circle on the negative.
Glued both in place and added the 'Love' and 'You' die cut pieces. I cut each three times and layered them up. Even though then aren't the same font, I have seen this done before and of course this means we get more use out of the dies.

Okay  time to add this to a few Challenges:



ahh and a squeeze in with Simon Says with 3 hrs to go!!!!
Thank you for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.







5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

So super sweet Aileen!

Loll said...

This is so adorable. You have amazing copic colouring skills Aileen. Love the white dots on the dress ... nice finishing touch. xx

Loll said...

This is so adorable. You have amazing copic colouring skills Aileen. Love the white dots on the dress ... nice finishing touch. xx

Anonymous said...

aw, this is so cute and full of love, aileen! i love the colours you've used, the white dots and the mixed typefaces complement each other very nicely! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more.
linda

susiestacey said...

Lovely card such a pretty PB stamp.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts february challenge and good luck x Susan x