Translate

Saturday 2 January 2016

Flowers in Her Hair




I coloured in this digital image about 4 weeks ago but did not post because I wanted to supply the link to the original artist but after four weeks of searching and asking on different forums I have not be able to find out who it is drawn by. All I remember is that it is a male artist and he shares three images I think. I have two and have coloured both but this one is made into a card.


Most times when we download images they are just an outline and the rest is up to us. In this instance the image has also had lines and shadows added which means it is even easier to colour in. A great one to start with if you are thinking of colouring.

Because of all the lines the hair my colouring looks sensational. The same with the flowers as they already have some grey shadow. I totally enjoyed colouring her in and think she is just exquisite.
I plan to put her in a few challenges in the hope that someone will be able to tell me who the artist is and I can add the link.

This is one problem when such talented people let us download their images. When the image is compressed into a ZIP file at least then it comes with the artists name and conditions of use; in other instances the artists add their names within the curves of the image so again easy to acknowledge.
But I do have a folder that contains images I have purchased or been able to download for personal use with no ownership markings and because I have so many and its been many years it is hard to remember who sold/gave what.

Okay off my soap box here.


After colouring in with copics,  and I have to say I am really really pleased with my colouring of her skin. I used a rectangle die cut that cuts and adds stitches to both the inside rectangle and the frame so once with the coloured image and once with the metallic paper. Added both to a white card base and felt that nothing else's needed. No gems, sequins or sentiment, perfect as it is.

Okay I would like to enter this in:





Okay heres hoping someone will be able to help out.

Thanks you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.








22 comments:

Pysselfröken said...

Wow, your coloring is fantastic!
Happy New Year!

Irene Mendes said...

Wooowww STUNNING!!!!!!!!!
Happy New Year.
Hugs Irene

Marion said...

Wow! Your colouring looks amazing!

Mel said...

Really Stunning colouring, hope someone can place the artist for you.
x

Ruth said...

Your hair colouring is so amazing!!!!! And the flowers are to die for. I'll not be able to keep up with you now ;) xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Well you certainly made him proud-where ever he is! Maybe you could right click on the image in your files and choose properties. Sometimes it is marked with the original artist that way. Good Luck!

Love this beautifully colored creation!!!

♥ Sue Kment

lostinpaper said...

I think she is amazing and so are you, such brilliant colouring and the most gorgeous of images!

Joyce said...

Oh my. This girl is gorgeous, and your coloring is amazing. I love it.

Kim Heggins said...

OH MY....this is some card! Your coloring is simply amazing. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured :)

starcyl said...

This is a lovely make and perfect for our challenge of Anything Goes.
Thanks for sharing it with us over at Polkadoodles
Jenny x
Polkadoodles DT

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS coloring, Aileen! I love how you created depth and dimension to the image, and the color palette is stunning! Really beautiful card!!!

ChristineCreations said...

Just gorgeous colouring! Her hair is just amazing! Well done!

Brenda said...

I have never seen this darling image, but I'm so glad I have seen your creation using it! AMAZING COLORING! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge! Happy New Year! Brenda

Caz said...

This is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodle's Anything goes ch..Good luck.

Caz PD GDT x
My Blog
Polkadoodle's
Pennys Paper-Crafty

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful card, wonderful image and colors. Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks, we hope to see you again.

Sue - 2 Creative Chicks DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Shari said...

So gorgeous! đź’—đź’—đź’—

TaeEun said...

Amazing coloring, Aileen! Hair, skin and the flowers... All elements are beautifully colored!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

Helen x

Lorie said...

What a great way to get a beautiful color! I love this image!
Thank you for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks
I hope you'll come link up again soon!
Lorie, DT Member
Live-Love-Laugh-Create2

Mandy LaCroix said...

Beatiful coloring! Wow!
Thanks for sharing it over at 2 Creative Chicks!
Mandy ~ 2CC DT

Nana said...

Beautiful.
Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥