Translate

Friday 29 January 2016

I know what love is because of you.


What a wonderful sentiment. New one from the Tonne. Can you see that blurry look???
I can see it and nothing I did could fix it or stop it from being then I remembered this happened the other day on some photos I had taken and I thought it was reflection. Well of course its not, it just takes me a while to work out...... a smudge on the front lens of the camera, perfect for soft focus when taking photos of myself and I want to hide the wrinkles but doesn't do much for my cards. Of course it only took me like a week to work it out, camera lens is now smudge free lol.


Tilted the card here (yes the smudge is noticeable here) so you could see the sparkle on the hearts. Really neat piece of card stock glitters but also has a weaved look which is the same as the card base that isn't showing up here.

Anyway I cut the main heart die then temporarily attached the heart, glued down all the hearts within it, then removed the main heart to be used for something else. I love the fact that they are all different sizes and some are even hearts within hearts.


It's a pretty card and very easy when using the Press N Seal to hold everything together in one place as I added glue to all the little hearts. So easy and quick.

Stamped the sentiment using the Misti as the card base has a bit of a weave to it and I knew there would be a need to double stamp.

On the last photo I was playing around with watermarks and made what I thought was one in png file but couldn't add to the next photo without the background. So deleted all and will continue to try. I am afraid these things just become so time consuming.

Anyway time to post this.




I have used Red Die Cut and Heart

Thank you for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.






20 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous CAS style card Aileen I love how those different sized hearts make one big one, very clever, I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Susanne Vargas said...

I just used this die myself a few days ago! Although I used the main part because I didn't want to take the time to do the puzzle and don't have Press N Seal! I also love all the different size hearts - they look fantastic in that sparkly paper!
I used this tutorial to do my watermarks, maybe it will help you, too!
http://www.sweetstampshopblog.com/2014/03/how-to-create-a-watermark-for-your-photos-using-picmonkey.html

*Vicki* said...

Love the shinny hearts together to make one large heart!! It's a gorgeous CAS card!! Happy Friday! :)

Anonymous said...

Like the way you created the big heart with the smaller ones.
I have a small black spot that comes up on my camera too - it is on the inside and do you think I can find it to remove it! At least your fuzzy is all sorted.

Ruth said...

That is lovely! I'm so glad you explained how you did it because I was wondering how long it must have taken you to put all the hearts onto the card in perfect placement! I still think you're amazing to attempt it :) And I have no idea how to get Watermarks because I would love one to - although I've just noticed that one of your followers has just put up a link and I am going to go there now :P xx

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Aileen, you are a riot!!! I literally LOL as soon as I read the "good" reason to have a fuzzy picture, ahh!! the wrinkles.....they merely show the experiences of your life, wear them proudly!!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

My goodness!! I was so concentrated on laughing about your explanation of the fuzzy spot on your card that I neglected to tell you how gorgeous it is, beautifully and patiently created, love the sweet hearts in that big heart.
Now.....about water marks.....I have NO EARTHLY IDEA how to put them on my cards. The gals at the Retro Rubber Challenge Blog sent me one because I was selected to be a part of the DT, which I'm thrilled about but I just can't figure out how to do this, it really upsets me.
Anyway Aileen, beautiful card my dear.
Thank you for sharing.

Lindsey said...

Wonderful simple idea with all yr hearts but oh so effective! X Lindsey Uniko DT

Greta said...

Beautifully done, Aileen! I admire your patience attaching all those hearts!

Loll said...

Really pretty! Love the shine from your gorgeous array of hearts. Smudges on the lens ... just one of a million reasons our pictures are blurry. Good for you for figuring that out! xx

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Aileen, such a beautiful CAS card! Glad you worked out your smudge on the lens.. been there, done that! lol Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge this week!

Maura said...

This is cool, Aileen, just like a mosaic! How fun that you made it from hearts. So glad you joined us in the Love+Red challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a pretty card, Aileen! I love your sparkly hearts and your sentiment is so lovely! I had no idea a smudge on a camera lens could cause this effect...glad you got it worked out :)

Tracy Freeman said...

Hiya Aileen, this is really pretty and such a lovely sentiment. The die looks fantastic.
Have a great day xxx

Ashwini Rao said...

Really really pretty! Red hearts are just something different!!

Darnell said...

I had to laugh about your lens smudge, Aileen, so something I would do! Your card is the perfect Valentine!! I was going to share about adding watermarks with Pic Monkey, but I looked and see that Susanne already gave you the information. It's still a tiny bit time-consuming because it's yet another step in posting a card, but the process itself is easy, smooth, and done in a thrice! (Oh, sorry, apparently my ancient ancestors stepped up there for a sec!!) Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh this is gorgeous Aileen, those hearts look fabulous!
I've been guilty of the old smudge on the lens trick too ;)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So pretty, those glossy hearts!

Deborah Frings said...

I think the way you've made the heart from all the little ones is just fabulous. The sparkle is gorgeous. And still so CAS. Thanks so much for playing along with our Anything Goes challenge at Uniko this month! Deborah, DT.

Beverley said...

Stunning CAS card & love the shimmer! Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x