Translate

Thursday 21 April 2016

Just to let you know, I miss you.


I love this image and sentiment from Stamping Bella. If I had my way I would have them all. There is so much cuteness from this company and I love that their stamps always stamp so beautifully.

Now I'm going to share a giggle with you, don't judge me. Ok!! I think I still needed a coffee at the time. I was stamping the image then went to stamp the sentiment, now look at the sentiment again, OK. I looked at the packaging then at the sentiment and this is the thought process:

mmmm, must be faulty, the 'u' is missing there, ohh and there and there. I look at the packaging again where the sentiment says 'just to let you know I miss you' mmmmm
Might need to contact the company, maybe this was a faulty batch..........
kching, yes thats my brain clicking in
(silently laughing at myself) ohhh yeah  ' j st to let yo  know, I miss yo '
I even have admit I was thinking I can just draw the 'u' in till they send a new one.

Ok, ok stop laughing.


My first card I coloured my pig so bright it looked like they had been at the beach and had a realllllly bad case of sunburn. So bright they all badly needed their sunnies.
Scrap that lets start again.
This is my second one and I think I will probably need to work on my pig colour but was happy enough to go with this.They are all so cute. Copic colouring and glitter gel pens for the sunnie frames.


Used the dot style to put some grass on the ground. Talk about a cute easy one layer card.





Thanks for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.






20 comments:

Ashwini Rao said...

Cute indeed - the piggie's color is good too! :) And now I know why some people need coffee to wake up too! :D

Greta said...

Oh too funny & so cute, Aileen! OK--I have to admit it took me a few minutes to get it!

Pen Sunshinepen said...

wow love this stamp its a must for me to put on my list to buy. just love the card

crafty hugs pen x
groovyquail.blogspot.co.uk

Sarn said...

Absol tely brilliant! xxx

Viv said...

Fun stamp and a fun card!

Anonymous said...

Glad you could laugh about it! Gorgeous card fabulous colouring as always :) Nothing wrong with a little pink piggy.

Ruth said...

I'm fairly new to Stamping Bella, but boy, are they cute those stamps. Lovely colouring - what did you use on the pig? I'm still working on pinks! Such a cute card. Xx

Mac Mable said...

So cute and loved your 'story' and must admit I would have done the same x

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

How cute! That pig is adorable!

Cara said...

I was going to type, it's not just yo . But then I thought it was a bad pun! Agree about the loveliness of their stamps. You've certainly done this one justice, love it. Cara x

TaeEun said...

Oh, Aileen! What a cute card! And the glittery frames are so pretty :)! Thank you for the laughter!

lostinpaper said...

Uber cute Aileen! I couldn't agree with you more!

coldwaters2 said...

LOL, Oh Aileen this is fabulous and fun I totally adore that image and sentiment this is a wonderful make
hugs
lorraine x

Vicki Dutcher said...

AKKKK! What an adorable pig! Love those super fun glasses too :)

Judy V said...

Sweet card! Cute image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Unknown said...

Loved your post! :) And love that piggy, too. :)
Have an awesome day, Aileen!

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! Oh my word this is just as cute as can be!! LOVE that image!! Hope you don't mind, but I'm trying to catch up with my fave blogs today! :) HUGS

CreaMelanie said...

Very cute card! Thank you for joining us at crafty gals corner.
Hugs Melanie

Kim Heggins said...

Simply adorable...love your sweet pig!!!

Ilina Crouse said...

so fun! Thanks for playing along with A Blog Named Hero challenge this month.