Translate

Monday 14 March 2016

Here's to age....and those of us who never show it!!


This stamp has always amused me and being sentiment and image together makes life very simple.
I wanted to add a bit to it and as my friends favourite colour is green I went with the green theme.


As you can see here, its just very basic colouring with copics and a few glitter pen dots to add a bit of bling to her top. Bit of green eyeshadow, all she needs is a bit of lippy and she is ready to go.
Die cut the panel with the wonky stitches die, then cut the card front with the same die to give me a perfect match for the stamped image and sentiment.

I set the die cut piece into the card front so its one layer (kind of). Its adhered on the inside and I will add a paper layer for writing on that will cover up the white patched area.

Finished the card off a big clear sparkly gem and stamped the extra sentiment
"It's exhausting being this fabulous.... I don't know how we do it". I know this will get a laugh from her.


Perfect for a laugh mmmm




Thanks for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.








10 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Great cards Aileen well done on making such a cherry birthday card fro your friend!
Thanks so much for sharing.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Judy1223 said...

Aileen, this image is a riot! I love your coloring (fabulous green eyeshadow!!!) and these sentiments are both great! Sure to make your friend laugh! Thanks for joining in the fun at CASology this week!

Cara said...

That's a card guaranteed to raise a smile. Love the green eyeshadow! Cara x

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, oh Aileen this is both fabulous and fun I love the image and sentiment also the lovely CAS style design a super make
hugs
lorraine x

Jen W. said...

Love how the green card base really makes this fabulous image pop! Great coloring too. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

AlisonC said...

I feel my age and am exhausted, is that the same? Love the card and the sentiment, especially the green eye shadow.

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet birthday card...love your wonderful images.

Cazro said...

A super card, with a smile. Thanks for entering our challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. We hope to see you visit us again. Caz. DT

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Aileen I am back again to thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS we look forward to you joining us again
hugs
lorraine x