Translate

Thursday 31 March 2016

Sending a little Sunshine


As we continue to have summer weather its rather hard to even envision Autumn is on the way. Its still hot as here so I thought I might send a little sunshine your way.

What better way than in a floral card. This bunch of flowers is a digital image and coloured with copics.

I then cut it out with the wonky stitches square die and mounted onto a yellow card base.

Then it was the usual decision time, the sentiment. I wanted to use the die cut 'sunshine' and then decided that the 'sending a little' was perfect for todays card.
All very simple and fast, even the colouring is very basic, no blending just using two variations of a colour each time to give depth etc. All finished.

also I would like to thank everyone who has been commenting on my last couple of posts, with limited internet I have not been able to get around myself but I will be heading home tonight so will be able to catch up tomorrow.










Okay so thank you for coming to visit and I hope I see you again soon.













11 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Definitely a sunny fun card Aileen, things feel like they are cooling down here but I hear more hot weather is on the way (yippeeee)!

Cara said...

A fabulous card for sending some cheery sunshine, those wonky stitched dies set it off perfectly. Hope you're enjoying some sun, Cara x

Mac Mable said...

Such a vibrant card. Brought a smile to my face. Gorgeous colouring in and the perfect sentiment x

MaryH said...

Wow, surprised to read this was a digi, cause your cheery coloring, really took it beyond the realm of what I can do with a digi. Love the florals, the bright happy colors, and absolutely perfect stitched die to show off this sunshine. Liked the way you've elevated the sentiment with the stamped image too. Brilliant card. TFS & have a great wkend. Hugs

Nana said...

Beautiful. Love the wonky doe and flowers.
Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

Loll said...

Beautiful card Aileen. Love your sweet summery flowers on that yellow background --- perfect! xx

Ruth said...

It's beautiful and perfectly sunny - love your Copic colouring on the flowers and the yellow is perfect. xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a lovely card, and thanks for stopping by my blog to say HELLO! : )

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous :)

coldwaters2 said...

This is definitely a sunshine card Aileen the image is full of beautiful colours an amazing creation
hugs
lorraine x

Gayatri said...

What a colourful and pretty card? Love it. Thank you so much for joining in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.
Gayatri xx