Translate

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Hello



When I coloured in my Saturated Canary image in purple the other day I still had the urge to continue colouring so I decided to do one in pink.


This one as you can see is all with pink tones right down to pink eyeshadow. Used another old die set that I had hardly used, rather like it. Cut out the coloured image with one and the next layer up in pink cardstock. Decided to just lay each layer flat on the white base card.

Very light blue outline, looks rather pale here but it is okay IRL. Finished off with a silver glitter paper die cut hello. It has been layered with two white levels first.

Challenges:

This challenge is always Anything Goes  

This challenge is also always anything goes.


Three for three on this one, all UK challenges.

Oooops, back again as I forgot to link my colouring today with 

Thanks for coming to have a look and I hope you will visit again soon.



7 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I also live in Sydney.

Ruth said...

Absolutely gorgeous colouring! My pens are at the ready..... :) xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is so pretty sweetie I do love this image, I must try to find my stick with all mine on, hugs Pops x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Aileen - thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment! This is a really pretty card ... I love Krista's images and you've definitely done this one proud!
Helen x

HeatherM said...

Beautiful CAS card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week.
HeatherM

Natalie said...

beautiful card! Love your design!
Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Sarn said...

Beautiful work. Your colouring is fantastic xxx