Translate

Wednesday 21 October 2015

Give a girl the right shoes.........


Brilliant stamp. Finally used this stamp. I masked the sentiment the first time I stamped to that I could do gold embossing of the shoes the first time. Then masked the shoe so I could clear emboss the black stamped sentiment.


I then coloured the shoes with gold watercolour and when that was dry added Wink of Stella. The sole of the shoe and the legs I did with copics. The feet and legs I just did a faint outline asI felt that was all that was needed.



Added a little sparkle to the toe nails as well not that you can really see but I am very happy with how this turned out. Left the card plain as I felt the shoes and sentiment were all that was needed.

Would like to enter this at


and

As this is the first time I have used this stamp.

Gold and Brown

Thank you very much for coming to have a look andI hope you come again soon



8 comments:

Ruth said...

This is perfect for my sister - loves shoes!! Love how it's simple and the shoes are the focus. Xx

Miriam said...

Love those shoes combined with the Serendipity sentiment! Great coloring job too. Thanks for playing along in Serendipity Stamps What’s New Challenge!

Anonymous said...

What a great image. I know one or two friends who love shoes! You have such a great stamp collection!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How fun! Great sentiment to go along with your strappy heels. Thanks for joining us at Serendipity Stamps!

Marybeth said...

Another fun stamp Aileen! Very different and I love the gold embossing! Thanks for joining us at the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog!

Dotty Jo said...

Woweeeee, where did you get that shoe stamp? Beautiful, Jo x

Jeanne J. said...

HI Aileen - trying to find a way to write you a message but I dont see an email. Could you send me a note when you get this? Jeanne

Aileen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.