Translate

Friday 30 October 2015

Going to the Ball


This time I have used a digital image from 'Saturated Canary'. Once I had finished colouring her in went around her with a plan blue outline and messed it up as I went so then I went wider and as you can see I ended up making the blue look like its pulling in all directions. I was getting ready to make the card and really liked the effect I have achieved with the background but then decided I wanted to take it a bit further and blend out to white so this is it waiting to get finalised before I add to card front.

Hoping I can do just a bit more and retain the look I have achieved.......or maybe I should just leave well enough alone. I cant bare the thought of ruining it when its nearly completed, decisions, decisions!!

Adding to

Thank you for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.

No comments: