Translate

Friday 9 October 2015

Congratulations Wedding Card





I decided to do a card with the full stamp this time. This is a Stamping Bella Stamp. I love these stamps, everyone is always so classic looking. In this instance there's not much to colour because the wedding dress is white.





I decided to add glue and then poured on one of my Martha Stewart glitters that is very fine. Not sure if you can see it here but it really looks brilliant IRL. The grey that you can see running into the dress isn't that obvious on the card. 
Added a bit of clear glitter pen sparkle to the flowers and silver glitter pen to her shoes. Don't you love that kicked up leg, so elegant.


After I coloured the front panel I then cut with the stitched die the gold layer so I just had a frame that fit perfectly around the image and stamped 'Congratulations' from the same stamp set.

I would like to enter this in the


Ok thats its for to. Thanks for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.


8 comments:

lostinpaper said...

LOVE the added sparkle to her dress!

Viv said...

Such a beautiful wedding card Aileen, love that sweet image too ;) Viv xx

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh that gown looks amazing with the perfectly added glitter, Aileen! Oh my gosh I love this card, well done!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...simply fabulous card!

Anonymous said...

Stunning. Love the glitter

Sarn said...

Lovely image, great colouring and a bit of sparkle . . .what's not to like? Hugs, Sarn xxx

Longwell Kort said...

Planning for a wedding seems easy but it is quite difficult to find the right venues. The manager at wedding venues were so wonderful, personable, and responsive. We received the best possible service on our wedding day.

Anonymous said...

شركة رش مبيدات
رش حشرات