Translate

Thursday 15 October 2015

AWESOME



I never tire of watercolouring these gems. When they are embossed they just look awesome.


In this instance I have gold embossed on Canson Watercolour paper then watercolored with Zig Markers - Red/Orange and Yellow

Then stamped 'Awesome' sentiment and gold embossed it. Talk about quick and easy. the hardest part was

Getting rid of any little bits of colour that ended up outside the lines and the blob of yellow I somehow got in the top right corner. I don't think the camera does these gems and their colours justice. 
Each time I did one main colour and a touch of the other colour in the opposite corner.

I would like to enter this into the 


Also enter in




And


and



Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

these awesome gems just pop off the card with their bright colours and the gold embossing is very elegant!

lostinpaper said...

Embossing and colouring these gems, you have created the perfect combination! It's another wonderful card Aileen!

Annette Allen said...

wow totally awesome card..

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful take on the sketch--those gems are gorgeous!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful gems and I can see why you love them! Beautiful rich colors too! Thanks for joining us in the Watercolor challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!