Translate

Saturday 10 October 2015

Life is a great big CANVAS........


The sentiment was too long to make a title so I didn't add it all but isn't it brilliant.
Bought this a while ago and this is the first time I have used it, only because I forgot.


When I decided to play at  AAA Cards I knew I had this sentiment just needed to hunt for it. Of course then I came across lots of other sentiments I could use too but decided tasty with this one as I will also play at Serendipity Stamps to use the newest (unused for me) stamp I have.


Wonderful sentiment I think when referring to life. Okay I stamped on watercolour paper and heat embossed in gold.
Then I changed my mind and decided to use the Tim Holtz  stencil that gives these brilliant splashes and splots (my word). I inked up with Pistachio Ink.

Quick, CAS, Concentrates on the sentiment. Ticks all the boxes.




and lastly


Thank you everyone for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.





7 comments:

Basslady said...

love it...it looks so stylish!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Darnell said...

I love that sediment, especially gold embossed! This is terrific, Aileen! And I adore your paper-pieced stylin' lady in the prior post, too!! Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

WOW....what a fabulous and fun card!

Sarn said...

Simply PERFECT . . .I LOVE it xxx Great sentiment. xxx

Helen said...

What a great idea and a wonderful card!

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Helen x
(DT Member)

Jenny Colacicco said...

This is so classy and trendy. I really like the colour and then the gold embossed sentiment. Really really cool. Thanks so much for joining us at AAA Cards!

Marybeth said...

Hi Aileen! Love this background and gold embossed sentiment so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog!