Translate

Saturday 31 October 2015

Who's turning Fifty???


I couldn't resist this stamp set. Took me a while to get it and then of course it sat in amongst the many zillions of NBUS. I am working my way through these sets and of course there are some that I will need to do lots with and this will be one of them.


I have combined two stamp sets as in one is the 'WTF' and the circles are from 'Retro Foundations' The WTF stamp set is:


and one that appeals to those of us that have a bit of a rude sense of humour. Not just limited to 'Who's turning fifty'. I love it and cant wait to do more.

The circle stamp is part of a set from Crafters Meow and has been used before which I'm pleased to say as this company has closed. Which is a total shame as I have a number of their stamp sets that I totally love (the rose and butterfly set being one that has seen much use)



Anyway as you can see here its very simple easy card. After stamping the row of circles I then coloured with copics in a nice rainbow of colours then I stamped the two sentiments. Easy peasy!!

Going to add this to a couple of challenges:

Oooooh only 2 days left....will be sad to finish.


I was hoping to make a pocket card but never got there so will go without the Twist 
and just stay with a birthday card.

Thank you for coming to have a look and I hope you visit again soon.





8 comments:

Darnell said...

I love how your birthday card using this NBUS set turned out, Aileen! The color is fantastic! Keep up the good work using your schtuff!! Hugs, Darnell

Michelle Lupton said...

Love your rainbow with different shades of each colour :)

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous graphic design, Aileen ... fabulous rainbow colours ... and all that glorious white space ... this is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday! Anita - Surprise Party Guest :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

This set just makes me laugh! Sure does get your attention~ Great coloring on the design too~

Ruth said...

Hahahaha! I love it - and the colours are fab. Xx

Nancy said...

I love this set!! I love what you have done with the design too. Thanks for sharing your talents with us over at Seize the Birthday!

JoAnn said...

Cute card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and fun card!!!!