Translate

Friday 28 October 2016

Awesome Pumpkin & Celebrate the Little Things


Two cards today. The digital images for todays cards come together and
are from Mo's Digital Pencil. I thought they were so cute and
a wonderful way to celebrate Autumn and Halloween.

This first one is for Halloween. I have coloured her in with Copics
And love the colour combo for the pumpkins. I didnt have the colours suggested
when I went looking so I just played around and came up with this combo 
YR68 YR15 and Y38. Even her boots are done with an orange red combo.


I love the colours I used here as they all remind me of Autumn.
I die cut the image with my newly arrived wonky stitches
die from Stamplorations. I found a piece of  patterned paper that
worked perfectly with the colours in the image and die cut that
with the largest of the Wonky dies.


I attached the pattern paper straight to the card base, the next layer
I added a yellow piece of fun foam cut with the same die so I could have
a bit of yellow peeking through. Finished off with the Awesome die
and three glittery enamel dots in Halloween colours.


This next card is all about Autumn.

Same little girl so I have her in the same set of clothes.
She's out playing in the leaves and totally enjoying life.

It was fiddly but I wanted the leaves to look Autumn so each leaf is coloured
with Autumn colours, this combo worked beautifully : R17 YR04 YR15
Y08 YG01. I love the way they look.



I finished off by die cutting a bronze mirror card 'Celebrate' then
stamped 'the little things'.



Challengers:


I hope that getting the pumpkins for Halloween count as
Halloween fun. If not let me know and I will remove 
link. Awesome 



Celebrate the Little Things




(no logo provided)

Celebrate the Little Things card



Awesome card




Awesome Card




Celebrate the Little Things card



Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.









19 comments:

Flo Langley said...

These are gorgeous. Great images and beautifully coloured.
Flo x

Mrs A. said...

Both awesome cards. I love your coloured pumpkins. hugs Mrs A.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow these are BOTH really adorable creations!! Fabulous coloring! HUGS

BożenA said...

I love all of these cards. They are so beautifully painted! Bright and vibrant colors are so energetic!
Hugs,
BożenA

BożenA said...

I love all of these cards. They are so beautifully painted! Bright and vibrant colors are so energetic!
Hugs,
BożenA

Macimbalo said...

Beautiful cards! Love your coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. I knew these were Mo's before I even started reading thanks for introducing me to them. Beautifully coloured as always :)

I Card Everyone said...

Oh Aileen!!! Both of these girls are just adorable, and beautifully colored, too! You should be teaching... or do you?
=]

Lynne in NI said...

Aileen, your colouring is absolutely fabulous!

brenda said...

Two real beauties Aileen, superb colouring of the images and lovely warm Autumnal colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my friend, I can't pick a favorite, both this cards are amazing, such sweet scenes of childhood at it's best. Beautifully colored as always in gorgeous Autumn shades.
Thank you for sharing.
XO
Maria.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Aileen, I'm totally not into Halloween myself but oh, I love both these cards, the colouring is beautiful the first one too is such a cute image,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Marybeth said...

Darling digital images and I love your colors on these sweet Halloween cards Aileen!

Karren said...

These are so very cute, Aileen and your colouring as always is fabulous!

Catherine said...

Love your cards and the coloring is absolutely awesome! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Gayatri said...

Both your cards are fun and beautiful. Great colouring. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

CraftyNatalie said...

Great autumn creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight.
CraftyNatalie -DT

Lynne K said...

Two absolutely gorgeous designs, which really evoke the spirit of autumn! Great colouring too. Thanks for sharing them with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne