Translate

Saturday 29 October 2016

Be scared, veRY SCARED


I couldn't resist doing just one more Halloween card as I had one more digital
image from Mo's. Isn't she a beauty.
I accidentally cut into the sentiment so had to improvise with the 'SCARED'.
As you can see I have been inspired.

Coloured the image in with Copics and had only the original to work from on line as it is a new image and hasn't been posted much or at least I couldn't find anything. I guessed at the blue sky colours and what to do and really really surprised myself with the end result. I LOVE IT. 
Colouring the girl I did her skin very pale skin colour first then went over that with pale grey. The hair and gown are all my C1 C3 and a little C5 together with V000.


The sky colours are B93 B95  B34 and B97 . After colouring I added the coloured image to a black card base and left room for the missing word. I used some die cut letters, all doubled up to add a little height then I used my new red Rangers Enamel to add some red to the words.

I finished off with a heavy layer of Wink of Stella' for the Ghost so she has lots of sparkle.

Now I have to admit my stuff, up just so you know we all do it. For me spelling is always an issue as anyone who reads my blogs knows as I often spell things wrong. Being hearing Impaired I often don't hear things the same as everyone else and this has always been reflected in my spelling,

Add to that the English language and the fact that we often spell words but pronounce them differently. Not just regionally but also with things like letters that don't get pronounced. Take scared for example I put the letters on and it took till I was doing the post that, I was typing 'scard' and spell correct kept trying to add the E. I went and checked and realised I was spelling it wrong. 

Lucky for me the letters had been attached to the black cardstock that is ridged so was easy to remove, rub off the old glue and add the 'E'.

Challenges:




I could not resist entering the Mod Squad Challenge
again with a different Halloween card.










Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.








10 comments:

lostinpaper said...

So much fun Aileen, great save on the sentiment!

Lynne in NI said...

Ooooh what a fab ghost, I LOVE your sky! It was good you were able to fix your sentiment. I reckon that spell check is the saviour of quite a lot of folk, myself included ;)

Vicki Dutcher said...

This card is awesome! That ghost image is very fun

Macimbalo said...

What a cool card! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Kim Heggins said...

Super spooky....just love your card!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Aileen, she is beautiful, love the ethereal look of her flowing gown, it looks like it's moving!!!
I'm so glad she is enjoying some Halloween candy too!!
The sky behind her is amazing.
Hmm..I'm going to go check this cutie pie right now.
Hugs, my friend.
Maria.

*Vicki* said...

Super spooky and really fun design!! Love how your sentiment turned out! HUGS :)

crafty said...

Super creation. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary

Katja said...

So spooky. Fantastic.

Thanks for playing with us @ Creative Friday.
Hugs, Katja

Stempelomi said...

great card!Thanks for joinng us at creative friday! Hugs,Beate