Translate

Sunday 2 October 2016

Love You to the Moon and Back

 Being in Australia I never know whether to celebrate World Card Making Day the
day before if we go off the date or the Day the rest of the world seems to celebrate which is today and today is just ending. So Happy Card Making Day!!


A very quick and easy card. This is another newer image from Mo's Digital Pencil , called Moon Baby. What a cutie. I didn't want to go with the night sky as its for the birth of a new baby and I wanted to keep it light.


Colouring with Copics and lots of Wink of Stella on the babies jumpsuit and the moon.


I decided to add some clear stars, one on the end of his hat and the rest scattered here and there. I love how it looks and decided to stop before I started rethinking myself.


Challenges










Thank you so much for coming to have a look and I hope you come again soon.







14 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Another colored winner! So cute~

Marilyn said...

How adorable is this! That's a statement, not a question because it is absolutely as cute as can be. The little stars are the perfect add for this sweet card.

Ardyth said...

Adorable image! Love the simplicity of your one-layer design! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous colouring...as always and the cutest of card. Love the bling x

lostinpaper said...

I think we should celebrate both days lol. Another beautiful card Aileen, what a sweet little image!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Adorable little cutie pie Aileen, love all the sparkle on the moon and the awesome stars all around this little one.
Being in the US you are 15+ hours ahead of me but I think card making should be celebrated EVERY SINGLE DAY!! it's one of the sweetest things that connect all of us around the world.
So happy Card Making day, today and always, my friend.
XO
Maria.

cm said...

The sparkly moon is the perfect spot to nestle the wee one! Charming in every way!
hugs~c

Marybeth said...

This is over the moon cute! Love the shimmer! :)

Lynne in NI said...

Awww what a cutie! Beautifully coloured too!
PS love your pic with the pompom noses!

Lula said...

Thanks bunches for sharing your beautiful card with us over at TIOT this time!

BożenA said...

I love this sweet card for children. I also love the color combination of blue and yellow. It looks amazing. Small star convinced that this little boy really went up into the sky to fly among the stars. Well, I wonder if you can translate from English to English :-)
hugs,
BozenA

Meggymay said...

Thank you for sharing this adorable card with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Aileen! The image is adorable and I love the pretty sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at TIOT, Valerie