Translate

Thursday 7 June 2018

Congrats and Birthday Wishes



I've been colouring each day for the colouring challenge over at  TheDailyMarker30DayColouringChallenge but decided to just post every couple of days rather than every day as posting daily means blogging daily to then make the card available to put it onto Instagram if I want to put it there or Facebook.



   

This first card is a multi purpose card and can be for a Wedding,  Engagement, 
Anniversary or Birthday. Its pretty and without fuss and just a bit of bling with the silver glitter 'congrats' diecut which I cut from a type of reinforced paper. I could never cut with my Cuttlebug but now I have the Big Shot it cuts beautifully with single pass through.
I have heat embossed in white on Multimedia paper then used Zigs with lots of water.
Colours this time main colour blue then brought in other colours. I wanted yo make it look like it was transitioning from one flower to the other so the one on the left started darker pink- mauve to light pink- mauve then flower on right pale blue- pink to dark blue- pink to dark blue -purple.



Wee bit of green for stems and glues die cut in place. Decided I didn't want any sequins on this one.




Stamping Bella image stamped then coloured with Copics.

Sparkle pen to add a bit of glitter to her skirt and frill on her top.


Because of the placement of the image and the size of the card there really wasn't anywhere for the sentiment I wanted to use so I changed my mind and went extra large with a die cut and cut out this one from some shiny  rainbow cardstock and put it inside the card.




Finished it off wit some enamels dots here and there. Realised I had nothing other than one mauve enamel dot, need to remedy that. Not even in Nuvo. How bad was that, no mauve, no purple what is wrong with me.



Challenges:



Congrats




Congrats




Congrats




Birthday Wishes




Birthday Wishes




Birthday Wishes


Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.





















9 comments:

Jane said...

Love your sassy young lady, super colouring! Thanks for linking up and joining in with AAA Cards birthday celebrations

Viv said...

Gorgeous flowers Aileen and the young lady is fab!

Heidi Weaver said...

Both cards are beautiful, Aileen. The second card, with the sweet young lady hiding a present behind her back, is a perfect feminine birthday card. Love the careful colouring you've done with your Copics to make her come to life. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

I Card Everyone said...

I love seeing this Hydrangea again, Aileen - it is my favorite stamp, too! Now why haven't I given it any love lately? Must remedy that!
Your gift-bearing girl is adorable, and so beautifully colored - her back side on the back side of your card really does make this card a delight!
=]

Ruth said...

Your hydrangea colouring is simply stunning and so brilliant with that bright glimmer shimmery congrats. Just love Stamping Bella as you know and you've coloured her to a T! xx

maria f. said...

I could stare at your lovely hydrangeas for hours. Beautiful Aileen.

LucieGCards said...

Wow, beautiful colouring on both cards! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with our 4th birthday challenge at AAA Cards! PS Hope you have now corrected the lack of purple enamel dots - your amazement at the lack of them made me chuckle!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Wow, you're a busy lady Aileen. Two beautifully created cards to share today and I love them both. The large flowers and sparkly congrats an the first card are awesome and the Bella girl on the second card is truly a fun image. Love the die cut birthday greetings too. Thanks so much for joining our Feminine Anything Goes challenge at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Tracy Freeman said...

Aileen those Hydrangeas are utterly stunning !!
Thanks so much for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.
Have a great day :)