Translate

Saturday 2 June 2018

Hello Sunshine Fairies

Ohhh yes I have used the delightful little fairies again from 'The Greeting Farm' called 'Fairy Happy'
and I have put them together with this sweet die cut 'Hello Sunshine' from Stamplorations.


I stamped four on the card itself and one I stamped on a scrap and fussy cut to sit on top of the die cut 'Hello sunshine'. I coloured all my fairies with Copics giving my little girls rainbow coloured hair this time and of course lots of sparkle that you cant see here.

If you click on this photo you will see that dress, wings and hair sparkle. And check out the sparkle of that silver on the 'hello sunshine' die cut. This silver paper is from 'The Ton' and its self adhesive and has lines through it and I LOVVVVVVVE it and would buy it by the ton (play on words there) if I could afford to. I die cut additional layers in funfoam in yellow and pink adding each layer to the next while it was still held in the original piece of fun foam therefore keeping it in good shape.

I also cut the 'hello sunshine' out of the front of the card so I could place the die cut properly. I added a bit of foam to the back of the fussy cut fairy and sat her at the top, added some sequins and there we are. I have done my first bit of colouring for the 30 Day Colouring Challenge.




Challenges:












Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.





3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What an adorable card and so beautiful. Love that shiny paper and wonderful how you did the layering of the sentiment. x

Stampin Mindy said...

The little fairies are adorable and I love the way you layered the sentiment. Great effect. Thank you so much for joining us for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday, Anything Goes Challenge.

♥Mindy

Ruth said...

Oh goodness these are so cute - and of course they work so well with that shimmery shimmery die cut! xx