Translate

Sunday 3 June 2018

Happy Birthday Fairy

Todays fairy fills nearly the whole card unlike the wee little ones I used yesterday. Todays sweetie is a digital image I have coloured in from Mo's Digital Pencil. She's called Lula Fairy Doll and comes with a pile of accessories that you add. 
And I just discovered there are an additional two files you can purchase to use with the original doll to make her a Christmas Elf or a Butterfly (nononooooo keep me away from the purchase button hehehehe). I know back to the card.


Very simple colouring with Copics and extremely light colouring of wings to mimic the look of the wings in the original graphic. After colouring I added lots of Nuvo glitter that is visible in the close up shot if you click on it and enlarge.


I also darkened the image a bit to show the glitter a bit more butttt IRL yes the glitter is there.
I added sequins that included mini little flowers and stars to here garland as well as on the card.


Used the postage stamp die cut to cut the coloured layer and another layer in fun foam same size but it tends to stretch a bit when first cut. Added to a yellow card base that is actually softer than it looks here and a silver mirror cardstock 'happy birthday' diecut. Another birthday card ready to go.




Challenges : 









I think this is my third card for the 4th birthday bash. Again
my full congratulations to you all.






Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.



8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! What beautiful colouring, Jo x

Jane said...

Mega cute and totally adorable! Thanks for linking up and joining in with AAA Cards birthday celebrations!

Cardsbymaaike said...

Super cute and great coloring, Thank you for celebrating our 4th birthday with us at AAA card challenges

I Card Everyone said...

You have such a wonderful way with fairies, Aileen! Perhaps you were one in another lifetime? She is adorable! xx
=]

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my gosh!! These Mo Manning's Fairies are simply adorable and your coloring brings them to life in the most delightful way.
I think I'm going shopping for this cutie ASAP.
Hugs.
Maria.

Kim Hamilton said...

So cute! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Ruth said...

That's an adorable image and so nicely coloured. I also have that issue with fun foam, but I think it adds a nice extra pop of colour against the white and the yellow of the card base xx

https://bharatinayudu.com/ said...

Hi, You are on a roll here ... all the cards that you have linked up at AAACArds look fabulous. I love how you have colored the adorable fairy image to make it extra cute. Wonderful take on the birthday theme. Thank you for playing along with us at the AAACards. Happy Crafting. Hugs-Bharati